Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2 Million Minutes

- The 2 US students rank high in there classes for US standards, but have no clue what they want to be
- The 2 Indian students are taking difficult courses and have there mind set to engineering
- The 2 Chinese students are taking very difficult courses and have a high chance of making it into chinas best universities with there minds preset on jobs
- I do homework that i need to do, when i need to and try to get it done soon so its easier to balance work and school along with relaxation
- My mom does not pressure me to be anything, she just wants me to do good in school then take whatever path i want in university/college
- I do not think anything i do is a waste of time, i just do things to waste time
- china put a man in space in 2003
- US students spend about 900 hours per year in a classroom and 1500 hours a year watching TV
- The silent crisis
- knowing multiple languages = power

Questions:
- I never start major projects as late as possible and i put as much time as i need to complete and check it over but i do not spend too much time
- I do not know exactly what my career will be, but somewhere in a very advanced technology field, i am prepared for up to 6 years of school after i graduate
- I can't really ask my parents too often for help in math or science due to the curriculum changing, but i do not generally need help in those subjects, but i can get help in english from my mom
- I do have goals, mainly trying to stay on the honor roll and try to do as good as possible in math/science and well in technology courses while still working as much as i can
- I do not generally do more then the required assignments unless i feel i need to and i make sure i understand everything clearly before i stop studying the subject
- My parents/other family members do not want me to do anything specific, they just want me to do good in school and and try as hard as i can in university to get a job that will really benefit me
- I work hard when i need to and don't when i don't need to
- I want to learn throughout my entire life
- I am a little concerned that people from other countries will try to take my university spots or jobs, but the path i am taking will hopefully put me ahead of them and i do not feel that the technology field will ever completely fill up in the more advanced areas
- I do not feel that being in flat classroom project has given me any global opportunities, but i now have the knowledge that i have to try very hard so i don't lose my job to someone from a different country

No comments:

Post a Comment