Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Social Networking

Social networking tends to play a fairly large role in overall communication in today's society.  To me social networking tends to consist of texting over anything on the computer due to the fact that i can do it mobile and people i need to talk to may not be on facebook at the same times as me which is very infrequently due to how much i actually use facebook.  I text nearly everyday whether its friends or family.  I tend to use texting as a way of talking to others rather then calling them, i just find it slightly easier and more convenient.  I do not IM to people around the world though, never have before therefore it will be new and interesting whenever we start to do it. I have had a phone for about 3 years, haven't texted too much until recently, but im starting to text less and less everyday. I only text my parents when I need permission or information for something for when they are not home.  If possible i try to talk to people face-to-face over texting, calling, computer, etc.  Overall social networking plays a big role in my life but not big enough i couldn't live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment